Miss Sandy had to go the bathroom before the chickens were up across the street this morning. I was, as usual, less than stoked to get out of bed, but as you know, I would do anything for my little princess, so I hoisted myself out of bed, reached for my mocassins and threw myself down the stairs.
When I returned to my haven of warmth and fluff, rather than shutting my eyes, I checked my e-mail because…well, why not, right?
Imagine my surprise when there was a comment on my post from FRANKIEDMAN, nominating me for a Liebster Blog Award. Even though in my half asleep stupor I could have sworn it said “The Lobster Award”, I was pretty damn excited.
I couldn’t think of any good reason not to participate, so here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
Here are the answers to my questions from FRANKIEDMAN:
1. What’s your favorite food? Usually, anything super greasy that will likely ruin my figure if eaten every day. I am a big fan of Mexican food, french fries and chocolate. If you want to get fancy, a steak will do the trick.
2. Why did you start blogging? I like sharing stories and being informative. I love to share new things that are going on (or not) in the girly world. It is kind of like therapy.
3. Name one thing you would like to do before leaving this earth. Oh God. Win the lotto. If not that, travel the world.
4. Where do you live? The San Francisco Bay Area.
5. What time is it? 2:43pm
6. Whats the weirdest thing you have ever eaten? Escargot.
7. Whats your favorite childhood movie? The Lion King.
8. Why did the chicken cross the road? To get back to the other chickens, duh!
9. Are you having fun yet? In general, yes.
10. Do you have pets? Sandy the Maltese rescue to the rescue!
11. Whats your favorite animal? Dog!
*Instead of a question I would love all of my fabulous nominees to list and describe 11 things no one would no about you even if they read your blog.*
…and here are my noms:
…check them out!