My ingredients for my perfect workout:
1. Your local Costco or Sam’s Club
2. One of their standard (huge) shopping carts
3. Two 50 lb. bags of cat litter (put in the bottom of cart)
4. One 20 lb. bag of dog food
5. Five to eight handles of liquor (to go in the main cart)
6. Various boxes of assorted bulk snacks
The more you weigh, the more you’ll need to put in your cart.
Make sure you forget a few things when you think you are finishes and make sure those items are clear at the other end of the store.
Go around noon so that you can take advantage of the samples.
Also be sure to park as far away from the EXIT sign as possible.
The result? Waking up the next morning thinking your arms and legs have grown to Hulk size proportion.
Where else can you workout, shop and eat in the same enclosed location simultaneously? Other gyms charge a sign up fee and a monthly fee, whereas Costco only charges its yearly fee. The way I see it, you can’t get a better deal than that!