Working out blows.
Even though I hate to admit this, shopping is not enough cardio. Shopping can be used as cardio, but if you want a full body workout, you aren’t going to get it at the mall unless there is a gym there (Wait a sec. Is that a thing?).
Working out can be fun with the right playlist, so I have created one. This playlist is guaranteed to make you feel happy, sassy and like you can kick some ass. Which you can.
This playlist is in order from warm up to cool down and has the approximate timing for an appropriate workout (even though I tend to split it in half).
1. Paolo Nutini “New Shoes”
2. The Gossip “Four Letter Word”
3. ZZ Ward “Put The Gun Down”
4. Gin Wigmore “Black Sheep”
5. Jessie J ft. Devlin “Price Tag”
6. Bruno Mars “Natalie”
7. Lady Gaga “Marry The Night”
8. Icona Pop “I Love It”
9. Jet “She’s A Genius”
10. Imagine Dragons “Radioactive”
I mean duh.
11. Dragonette “Riot”
12. Soulphonics ft. Ruby Velle “Heartlite”
13. Dragonette “My Work Is Done”
14. One Republic “Counting Stars”
15. Haim “Forever”
16. Coco O. “Where The Wind Blows”
Tagged: black sheep, bruno mars, coco o., counting stars, dragonette, forever, four letter word, gin wigmore, haim, happy, heartlite, i love it, icona pop, imagine dragons, jessie j ft. devlin, jet, kick ass, lady gaga, marry the night, music, my work is done, natalie, new shoes, one republic, paolo nutini, playlist, price tag, put the gun down, radioactive, riot, ruby velle, sassy, she's a genius, soulphonics, the gossip, the great gatsby, where the wind blows, workout, zz ward